Anant Education Initiative uses its best efforts to respect the privacy of its online visitors. At our site, we do not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. This means we do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our website. Anant Education Initiative only gathers personally identifiable data, such as names, addresses, zip/postal codes, e-mail addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by a visitor. For example, we ask for personal information on our online donation pages, and use this information to acknowledge receipt of your donation for tax purposes. Anant Education Initiative does not sell or trade such information collected to third parties. We will not share personally identifiable information with third parties unless authorized by the person submitting the information or required by law.
Credit Card Information Security
Anant Education Initiative uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect the security of your transaction and the confidentiality of your personal information. This makes it extremely difficult for anyone else to intercept the credit card information you send to us. Credit card information is not sold or traded to third parties. We will not share credit card information with third parties unless required by law.
If you still have concerns about the security of your credit card information, contributions may also be made by calling +91 33 40050410,
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending personal checks or money orders to:
Anant Education Initiative
Infinity Tower II, 13th Floor
Plot A3, Block GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We request information from the visitor on our donation form. A visitor must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail and mailing address) and payment information (such as credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and for sending receipt of the donation. If we have trouble processing a donation, the information is used by us to contact the visitor. If the visitor has given permission for the information's release, the visitor's name and contact information may be shared with carefully selected organizations and charities we feel our donors would want to know about. Where requested, we will provide information on larger donations to appropriate charities and donors for tax purposes. Financial and credit card information are NEVER released.
If you supply us with your postal address or e-mail address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on our programs and services. If you do not want to receive postal mail or e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at: (email@example.com) or writing to us at the above address and telling us that you do not want to receive postal mail or e-mail from us. Some mailings are prepared well in advance, so please allow up to three months for your request to be properly reflected on our mailing lists.
This website may contain links to other sites. Unless we expressly state otherwise, Anant Education Initiative makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of those sites. The fact that Anant Education Initiative has provided a link to a site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers. There are risks associated with using any information, software, or products found on the Internet, and Anant Education Initiative cautions you to make sure that you understand these risks before retrieving, using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the Internet. In addition, we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. These other sites may collect or solicit personal data or send their own cookies to your computer. Please be aware that Anant Education Initiative is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. Please check the privacy statements of these other sites for more information about their policies on collection and use of personal information.
Notification of Changes
If, however, we are going to use visitors' personally identifiable information in a manner significantly different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify visitors via e-mail and won't disclose this information unless express information is granted. However, if visitors have opted out of all communication with the site, or deleted/deactivated their account, then they will not be contacted, nor will their personal information be used in this new manner.
Though we make a good faith effort to preserve visitor privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
This website may contains links to other websites of interest. Please be aware that once you have used these links to leave our website you should note that we, do not, have any control over and are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site they are required to read the privacy statements of each and every website they visit . This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
From time to time our site requests information from visitors via interactive features, such as surveys or quizzes. Participation in these features is completely voluntary and the visitor therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and e-mail), and information on the visitor's interests. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and providing pertinent information to participants. Visitors' personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties.
DISCLAIMER OF ONLINE AVAILABILITY, IMPRESSIONS, AND CLICK-THROUGHS:
In addition to the other terms & conditions discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of www.ananteducation.org, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.ananteducation.org. Anant Education Initiative, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.ananteducation.org, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by 'Anant Education Initiative' before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www.ananteducation.org. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. 'Anant Education Initiative' reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
- This Website could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. Anant Education Initiative and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website.
- The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, or any other needs of any particular individual or entity. It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website should not be considered as professional, legal, business, financial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
- This website is sometimes linked to external websites over which 'Anant Education Initiative' has no control and assume no responsibility, and are in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to 'Anant Education Initiative'. The statements expressed on external linked websites are not those of 'Anant Education Initiative'; and users are advised that 'Anant Education Initiative' does not maintain editorial control over external linked websites or determine the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. 'Anant Education Initiative' has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.ananteducation.org.
- www.ananteducation.org will have people from all over India & World using this Website. So in order to ensure consistency in the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, the Website, and your use of the Website will be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, additional, or other communications. 'Anant Education Initiative' can modify these Terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting.
- In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of 'Anant Education Initiative'.
MOBILE & EMAIL SERVICES:
- The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
- Decision of Anant Education Initiative regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Anant Education Initiative reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at anytime as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
- Your mobile phone number (MSISDN) will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server for SMS Service.
- The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by Anant Education Initiative from time to time.
- This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
- You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against national interest. Anant Education Initiative reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you.
- The Service is an additional service offered by Anant Education Initiative . The functions of the Service are dependent on the Operator owning the network to facilitate this service (Operator), for which Anant Education Initiative does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever. From time to time, Anant Education Initiative may include additional features and services.
- Anant Education Initiative reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
Nothing on any 'Anant Education Initiative' website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Anant Education Initiative's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
You represent that you are not a minor and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the products you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others.
Use of Website
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user
- Use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website)
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
Use of this Website is at your own risk, and the 'Anant Education Initiative' will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website. In no event, shall the 'Anant Education Initiative' be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from www.ananteducation.org.×
Terms & Conditions
- The term 'Anant Education Initiative' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is : Infinity Think Tank, Tower II, 13th Floor, Plot A3, Block GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091. Our Trust’s registration number is [Endorsement for Deed Number : IV – 02600 of 2011 (Serial No. 03894 of 2011) – Government of West Bengal]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
ON REGISTRATION YOU AGREE TO:
- Make your contact details available to Anant Education Initiative and its partners, you may be contacted by Anant Education Initiative partners for education information through email, telephone and SMS, if you do not wish to be contacted, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from Anant Education Initiative.com or any of its partner websites
- Be contacted by Anant Education Initiative in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
RESTRICTIONS REGARDING MATERIALS:
- All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") contained in this Website are provided by 'Anant Education Initiative' or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors ("Third Party Providers") and are the copyrighted work of 'Anant Education Initiative' and/or the Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of 'Anant Education Initiative' or the Third Party Provider. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of 'Anant Education Initiative'. You also may not, without Anant Education Initiative's prior express written permission, "mirror" any Materials contained on this Website on any other server.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download Anant Education Initiative's Materials on this Website provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials, (2) the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any of the Materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
Our policy on refund of donations received for the social service activities on secure online payment gateway as under:
Any request for cancellations and refund of online donations once duly placed on the website, shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
No cash or refund of money will be allowed after completing the online donation. Because this online credit card, debit card donation we utilize for the specific purpose of beneficiaries. So there is no possibility to refund the amount after utilisation.
Once received the online donation for a social cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made. The donation as mentioned will be used for that specific purpose only.
Any dispute regarding refund, kindly contact our administration or mail us at email@example.com.